Sunday, March 15, 2015

King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Podcast Promo

Do you like over-sized comics? Comics with extended page counts like DC’s 80 Page Giants, 100 Page Super Spectaculars, and Dollar Comic Giants or Marvel’s King-Size Annuals, Giant-Size Specials, and Double-Sized Issues? How about the physically larger Treasury Comics? Then welcome to the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Podcast, join me your host, Kyle Benning, on a one man mission to brave the elements and review over-sized comics in my car during my lunch hour. 

Well since I'm on Episode 016 of the Podcast, it's only fitting that I get around to putting out a Podcast Promo! The promo for King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun can be found on the iTunes feed as well as directly downloaded here: King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Promo

No comments:

Post a Comment