Friday, July 1, 2016

King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Ep 038 Tales From the Con Part 1


Welcome to the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Podcast, I am your host Kyle Benning, and this time out I sit down and reflect on some of my unique experiences at some of the small local Comic Conventions. It's a change of pace and something a bit different, but hopefully it's entertaining nonetheless!

As always, you can subscribe to the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun podcast feed on iTunes, or download the episode directly here: KSCGSF Ep 038 Tales From the Con Part 1


In the episode I mention my unique experience at Jose Luis Garcia Lopez's table, to the left is the fantastic sketch I picked up from him.


And just an FYI, my other podcast, the Superman & Captain Marvel Power Hour Podcast is back from its hiatus, and you can find the most recent episode here: The Superman & Captain Marvel Power Hour Podcast Ep 005 "First Thunder"


Thank you so much for listening, feedback can be left here at the blogpost, on the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Facebook Page, by sending me a tweet at the Twitter handle @KyleBenning_Art, or by emailing me at kylebenning41@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment