Wednesday, April 22, 2015

King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Episode 018 What If? #36

Do you like over-sized comics? Comics with extended page counts like DC’s 80 Page Giants, 100 Page Super Spectaculars, and Dollar Comic Giants or Marvel’s King-Size Annuals, Giant-Size Specials, and Double-Sized Issues? How about the physically larger Treasury Comics? Then welcome to the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Podcast, join me your host, Kyle Benning, on a one man mission to brave the elements and review over-sized comics in my car during my lunch hour.

Welcome to the 18th episode of King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun! This time out I cover What If? #36 which features 2 full length stories, "What If the Fantastic Four Had Not Gained Their Powers?" and "What If Nova Had Not Given Up His Powers?"

As always, you can subscribe to the Podcast via iTunes or directly download the episode here:King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Ep 018



Feedback for the podcast can be left here at the blog, on iTunes via an iTunes review, emailed to me at my email address kylebenning41@yahoo.com, or on Facebook:King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment