Thursday, March 26, 2020

Tales from the Con: Meeting Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez

It's Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez's 72nd Birthday, so celebrate that SUPER occasion by listening to an old classic King-Size Comics Giant-Size Episode from 2016, where I recap my very odd Con experience I had the time I met one of the greatest superhero comic artists of all time!
As always, you can subscribe to the KSCGSF podcast feed on iTunes, simply search for "KSCGSF" or download the episode directly here: Tales from the Con: Meeting Jose Luis Garcia-Lopez

In the episode I mention my unique experience at Jose Luis Garcia Lopez's table, to the left is the fantastic sketch I picked up from him.

Additional Con Tales recapped in this episode include meeting Denny O'Neil, Keith Champagne, and Tony Bedard.

Thank you so much for listening, feedback can be left here at the blogpost, on the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Facebook Page, or by sending me a tweet at the Twitter handle @KyleBenning_Art

No comments:

Post a Comment