Tuesday, September 27, 2016

RCS Ep 029 King of Comics, God of Thunder

Welcome to the 28th Episode of Random Comic Showcase, the Podcast where I look at some other element of comics or geek culture that doesn't fall into the normal format of any of my other shows on the feed.

This time out, I give a National Comic Book Day salute to Jack Kirby and then talk about the history of Silver & Bronze Thor Reprint series published by Marvel, culminating in my coverage of the "Tales of Asgard" story from Journey Into Mystery #116 as presented in 1973's Marvel Spectacular #1.

As always, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, or download directly here:RCS Ep 029 King of Comics, God of Thunder


Thank you so much for listening, feedback can be left here at the blogpost, on the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Facebook Page, by sending me a tweet at the Twitter handle @KyleBenning_Art, or by emailing me at kylebenning41@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment