Thursday, September 22, 2016

Tales From the Golden Age Ep 011 Spy Smasher

After a couple month hiatus, we're back with the 11th Episode of Tales From the Golden Age, the podcast where I dive into classic Superhero comic book stories from the Golden Age of Comics, as always I’m your host Kyle Benning. This time out I kick off my coverage of the Golden Age heroes published by Fawcett Comics, which some of the finest heroes to ever grace the pages of comic books in the 1940's. For this episode, I start my Golden Age Fawcett coverage by examining the first 3 stories featuring the hero Spy Smasher.

 As always, the you can follow the podcast by subscribing via iTunes or by downloading the episode directly here: Tales From the Golden Age Ep 011 - Spy Smasher


Thank you very much for listening. Feedback for the podcast can be left at the blog kingsizecomicsgiantsizefun.blogspot.com, by emailing me directly at kylebenning41@yahoo.com, by leaving an iTunes review, or by visiting the facebook page at facebook.com/comicsretroreview.
This podcast is made for entertainment purposes only. All songs, sound clips, and characters discussed are copyright of their respective copyright holders, and no infringement is intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment