Friday, May 22, 2015

Random Comic Showcase Ep 009 Flash TV Finale SPOILERS

King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Presents: RANDOM COMIC SHOWCASE!!!

The premise is simple, I sit down and discuss a random comic, story arc, or trade paperback that I've recently read. Marvel, DC, Dark Horse, IDW, ComiCo, Pacific, any publisher, they're all eligible for spotlighting here on RANDOM COMIC SHOWCASE!

Welcome everyone to the 9th episode of King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Presents: Random Comic Showcase. This time out, I'm joined by my buddy Nick Petersen for a SPOILER-FILLED discussion of the Flash TV Finale that aired on the CW Network on May 19th 2015!

As always, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, or download it directly here:Random Comic Showcase Ep 009 Flash TV Finale

Feedback for the podcast can be left here at the blog, on iTunes via an iTunes review, emailed to me at my email address kylebenning41@yahoo.com, or on Facebook:King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment