Tuesday, June 7, 2016

RCS Ep 028 THE HUNT CONTINUES!!! More Random Comic Finds!






Welcome to the 28th Episode of Random Comic Showcase, the Podcast where I look at some other element of comics or geek culture that doesn't fall into the normal format of any of my other shows on the feed. This time out I'm once again ranting and raving about my recent comic book finds. I open 3 more poly-bagged surprises, as well as boast about the Bronze Age Green Lantern issues I scored at the local thrift store. All that plus more meandering down Nostalgia Lane.

As always, you can subscribe to the podcast on iTunes under the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Podcast feed, or download the episode directly here:RCS Ep 028 The Hunt Continues! More Random Comic Finds!

Thank you so much for listening, feedback can be left here at the blogpost, on the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Facebook Page, by sending me a tweet at the Twitter handle @KyleBenning_Art, or by emailing me at kylebenning41@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment