Sunday, December 20, 2015

KSCGSF Ep 032 Dell's 1954 Christmas Treasury, Day 19 of the 25 Days of Christmas

Welcome to the 32nd Episode of King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun, the podcast where I review comics with an extra page count. As always, I'm your host Kyle Benning, and this time out I'm here to cover the first 4 features out of Dell's 1954 Christmas Treasury. These are text heavy features, so instead of the usual recap, this time out you get to listen to me read 4 different stories in a monotone voice over the next 30 minutes. Hey who said the holidays were all sugar plums and awesome gifts, right? Enjoy.

As always, you can listen to the podcast by subscribing to the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Podcast feed on iTunes, or download the episode directly here: KSCGSF Ep 032 Dell's 1954 Christmas Treasury

Thank you so much for listening, please come back tomorrow for next installment of my 25 Days of Christmas Podcasts courtesy of another Christmas themed episode of Tales From the Golden Age!

Feedback can be left here at the blogpost, on the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Facebook Page, by sending me a tweet at the Twitter handle @KyleBenning_Art, or by emailing me at kylebenning41@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment