Sunday, December 20, 2015

RCS 022 Star Wars Force Awakens Initial Reaction **SPOILERS**

Get ready for a special bonus, non-Christmas themed episode of Random Comic Showcase where this time out it's my SPOILER-filled reaction to seeing the Force Awakens.

All of the details await inside, get listening to hear what I thought about the film after watching it in 2-D with my father Saturday night! Download it here: RCS Ep 022 Star Wars Force Awakens Initial Reaction SPOILERS

Next time out my Christmas coverage rolls on with Tales from the Golden Age episode that will mark the 20th segment in my 25 Days of Christmas Podcasts here on the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Podcast feed.

Feedback can be left here at the blogpost, on the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Facebook Page, by sending me a tweet at the Twitter handle @KyleBenning_Art, or by emailing me at kylebenning41@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment