Saturday, December 5, 2015

RCS Ep 019 Star Wars Holiday Special Boba Fett Cartoon, Day 5 of the 25 Days of Christmas Podcasts

Welcome to the 19th Episode of Random Comic Showcase, the Podcast where I look at some other element of comics or geek culture that doesn't fall into the normal format of any of my other shows on the feed. This time out I'm covering the Boba Fett cartoon from the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special as the 5th installment of my 25 Days of Christmas Podcasts here on the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Podcast Feed.

As always you can listen to the podcast episode by subscribing to the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Podcast Feed on iTunes, or by downloading the episode directly here:Random Comic Showcase Ep 019 Star Wars Holiday Special Boba Fett Cartoon

Be sure to check back tomorrow for continued holiday coverage, as I take a look at the Christmas themed comic Marvel Two-In-One #74 for my 6th installment of the 25 Days of Christmas.

As mentioned in the podcast episode, you can check out the Boba Fett cartoon for yourself in its entirety here: Star Wars Holiday Special Boba Fett Cartoon

Thank you so much for listening. Feedback for the podcast can be left here at the blog, on the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Facebook Page, by tweeting me at the twitter handle @KyleBenning_Art, or by emailing me directly at kylebenning41@yahoo.com

Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Life Day, and safe Holiday Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment