Sunday, December 20, 2015

Random Comic Showcase Ep 021 Star Wars, Christmas, and Me! Day 18 of 25 Days of Christmas

Welcome to the 21st Episode of Random Comic Showcase, the Podcast where I look at some other element of comics or geek culture that doesn't fall into the normal format of any of my other shows on the feed. This time out I'm, in my excitement leading up to the Force Awakens, I sit down and just talk about some of my favorite Star Wars moments from Christmases past, as the 18th installment of my 25 Days of Christmas Podcasts here on the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Podcast Feed.

As always you can listen to the podcast episode by subscribing to the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Podcast Feed on iTunes, or by downloading the episode directly here Random Comic Showcase Ep 021 Star Wars, Christmas, and Me

Thank you so much for listening, be sure to come back tomorrow for a Christmas-themed Episode of King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun covering the 1954 Dell Comics Treasury Comic!

Feedback can be left here at the blogpost, on the King-Size Comics Giant-Size Fun Facebook Page, by sending me a tweet at the Twitter handle @KyleBenning_Art, or by emailing me at kylebenning41@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment